Ready for simplicity and satisfaction? You’re in the right spot!
Thank you for purchasing the South Beach Smoke E-Cigarette Starter Kit. In order to use your E-Cigarette correctly, efficiently, and safely, please read the user manual before use.
Manufactured for and Distributed by South Beach Holdings LLC, 5201 Interchange Way, Louisville, KY 40229. ©South Beach Holdings LLC
WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. South Beach Smoke products are intended for adult use only and are not for sale to minors. South Beach Smoke E-Cigarette cartridges are intended ONLY for use with South Beach Smoke E-Cigarette batteries. E-Cigarette cartridge products contain nicotine, which can be poisonous.
DO NOT CRUSH OR OPEN CARTRIDGE. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Flush thoroughly in the event of skin or eye contact. DO NOT DRINK LIQUID. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. CHOKING HAZARD. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help.
(1) USER MANUAL
(1) WALL CHARGER ADAPTER
(1) USB CHARGER
The South Beach Smoke E-Cigarette is an electronic atomizing device designed exclusively to South Beach Smoke quality standards. South Beach Smoke E-Cigarette flavor cartridges contain liquid nicotine and are available in a variety of flavors and nicotine strengths.
The main body of the South Beach Smoke E-Cigarette is referred to as the "battery" throughout this User Manual. The product utilizes a lithium-ion battery that powers an attached disposable atomizer cartridge. Located at the tip of your battery is a LED indicator that will illuminate to signal various functions of your E-Cigarette.
The LED will illuminate steady when in use or on charge, and will flash to indicate low battery. Drawing air from the E-Cigarette will automatically trigger the internal pressure switch and activate the atomization process. Your first few draws will warm the atomizer (referred to as priming in this user manual), and optimal vapor is produced on the third and subsequent draws.
South Beach Smoke disposable cartridges (sold separately) contain a flavored liquid nicotine solution and are available in various nicotine strengths, including: 6 mg/ml, 12 mg/ml, 16 mg/ml and 24 mg/ml.
Your South Beach Smoke E-Cigarette Starter Kit comes with a USB Charger and Wall Charger Adapter.
This USB Charger is designed to be only plugged into a compatible power adapter of proper amperage. Never use a quick charger.
Only use with charging devices compatible with South Beach Smoke threaded batteries.
South Beach Smoke batteries that have been damaged through the use of incompatible chargers are not covered by our warranty or replacement policy. www.southbeachsmoke.com/warranty.html
• Screw your South Beach Smoke battery into the threaded opening of the USB Charger.
• Plug the USB Charger into the Wall Charger Adapter or USB hub of proper amperage.
• The indicator LEDs on both the USB Charger and the battery will illuminate to indicate it's charging the battery.
• When a battery is fully charged (usually 2-4 hours), the LED on the battery will turn off indicating it's fully charged.
• Remove a South Beach Smoke E-Cigarette flavor cartridge from the blister pack and remove any rubber caps or packaging.
• South Beach Smoke batteries are packaged partially charged and are ready to use.
• Screw the cartridge securely onto the battery. Your South Beach Smoke E-Cigarette will now be in stand-by mode and will power on when air is drawn.
• As you draw air from the E-Cigarette, the atomization process will be triggered and the LED indicator at the tip of the South Beach Smoke E-Cigarette will illuminate.
• After attaching new cartridges to the battery, you should prime them by taking at least two long, deep draws to ensure the cartridge produces optimal vapor with subsequent draws.
• When you stop drawing air, atomization will cease and the South Beach Smoke E-Cigarette will return to stand-by mode. E-Cigarette will power back on when air is drawn.
• LED indicator does not illuminate.
• No vapor is produced when drawing on E-Cigarette.
• Ensure rubber caps are removed from the cartridge.
• Verify the cartridge is screwed into the battery properly.
• Ensure the battery is charged.
• LED indicator flashes continuously (usually 15 times).
• Recharge the battery.
• Battery is fully charged but does not produce vapor after a new cartridge has been attached.
• LED illuminates, but little or no vapor is produced.
• After extended E-Cigarette use, flavor is reduced.
• Replace the cartridge.
• E-Liquid leaks from the cartridge when attaching to battery.
• Hold the battery and the cartridge horizontally when attaching to the battery.
• After extended use and multiple charges, LED does not illuminate when charging and/or battery life is shortened.
• The recharge life of the battery has expired and should be recycled or disposed of properly.
• Purchase new battery.
• E-Cigarette is new; LED does not illuminate during charging or while in use.
Although uncommon, defects are possible. After trying multiple cartridges and charging options, if your E-Cigarette still does not work, please contact customer service for technical assistance.
©South Beach Holdings LLC
WARNING: The products listed on this site may contain nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. The South Beach Smoke products listed on this site are intended for use by persons of legal age (at least 21) or older in your jurisdiction, and not by children, women who are pregnant, or may become pregnant, or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition, which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. These products may be poisonous if orally ingested and are not intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep out of reach of children and pets. These products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Neither the Food and Drug Administration nor any other health or regulatory authority has not evaluated the safety of these products or any of the statements made by the manufacturer. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage or personal injury caused by inappropriate, incorrect, or irresponsible use of our products. We reserve the right to change specifications, product descriptions, product quality, pricing and application at any time without prior written or oral notice.
When recharging devices, use only the charger provided. Use of unauthorized chargers (including car chargers or car charger adapters) may lead to overheating and possible burning of items in contact with the device. South Beach Smoke is not responsible for battery and charger explosions, fires or malfunctions due to the use of unauthorized chargers or product misuse or abuse.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 - WARNING: South Beach Smoke products can expose you to (a) chemicals, including nicotine, known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm, and (b) chemicals, including formaldehyde and acetaldehyde, known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Are you 21 or older & of the legal smoking age in your state?