By entering this website, you agree that you're of legal age in your state to purchase electronic cigarette products.
Actors, actresses, musicians and other well-known figures are confirmed to be users of vapor cigarettes
Just how cool and trendy are vapor cigarettes? Well, from the looks of what some top celebrities in Hollywood are doing and advocating, they think they are pretty hip. Beginning as early as the 1930's, cigarette smoking has been a part of the movie industry. You would see famous actors such as Bette Davis, Audrey Hepburn and John Wayne enjoying a traditional cigarette on a regular basis.
We all know that what is seen and done in Hollywood many times sets the stage of what is trendy. As Andy Warhol once said, "It's the movies that have really been running things in America ever since they were invented. They show you what to do, how to do it, when to do it, how to feel about it, and how to look how you feel about it."
Today, in our society of trying to be more health conscious, many celebrities are instead opting for smokeless alternative like the vapor cigarette. What are some of the main reasons they are doing so? With all of the traditional cigarette bans in various places, including the celebrity state of California, e-cigarettes have become popular because of often being able to smoke indoors, on the Hollywood set and in many public places where regular cigarettes are not allowed.
Another reason for the switch is the impact on the environment and our community with second hand smoke from traditional cigarettes being such an issue.
Also, vapor cigarettes are more appealing because of their cool, crisp taste and plethora of flavor available options.
Below are some of the celebrities that have been seen recently and some over the years using vapor cigarettes
- Johnny Depp — In the movie "The Tourist", you will see Johnny portrayed as a school teacher by the name of Frank Tupelo often take puffs on an e-cigarette. This is Hollywood in action as they bring attention to the vapor cigarette industry. Johnny admits to have happily made the switch from traditional to vapor cigarettes.
- Leonard DiCaprio — Claims to be a fan of vapor cigs and rumor has it that he actually made the switch when he was handed one at the British Film Awards where he officially tried it for the first time.
- Charlie Sheen — He is such a fan that he actually started his own company!
- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline — Although no longer together, they both do their part in not smoking traditional cigarettes around their children and have begun vapor cigarette usage because they agree that it is much better for their children to be around instead of second hand smoke. <br /> I do believe they deserve parent of the year awards for that one!
- Paris Hilton — We all know Paris is not going to do anything that is not fashionable so she must think e-cigarettes are pretty hip since she has been seen often smoking them.
- Katherine Heigl — is a huge supporter of vapor cigarettes because she claims that she quit smoking traditional cigarettes because of this alternative. She also coaxed David Letterman into trying one on his show!
- Danny Bonaduce — Guess e-cigarettes are even good for a clean cut Partridge Family guy!
- Kate Middleton — Did you know that she was sent a South Beach vapor cigarette as a wedding present? No pictures yet of her smoking it but supposedly she is a fan.
- Tom Petty — The rock-n-roll icon spoke of vapor cigarettes to Parade Magazine. He states that "It gives you a shot of nicotine and steam. I'm using these to edge off of the smoking. It's just part of getting older and realizing you have to straighten up."
- Twilight starts Nikki Reed and Ashley Greene have told the media they are trying different smoking alternatives, and they hope that vapor cigarettes can be good option.
These are just a touch of the celebrities that have been reported to enjoy the vapor cigarette.
Are you interested in a smoking alternative, or want to enjoy vaping with family and friends?