By entering this website, you agree that you're of legal age in your state to purchase electronic cigarette products.
College life gets busy, and despite your best efforts, you don't always have time to study for a test. Sometimes cramming is the only option. Did you know that cramming performance can be enhanced by using your vapor cigarette? Continue reading below for tips and tricks on cramming success.
Preparing to Cram for a Test
These hot tips will help you create the ideal study space:
- Find a study space that’s free of distractions and quiet
- Gather everything you need, including your vapor cigarette, to cram for the test
- Shut off your cell phone
- Don’t check your email or social networks during your study session
- Schedule the start and finish time to cram for the test
- Give yourself a 10 minute break for every 45 minutes of studying
- Tell family and friends your designated study time so that you aren’t disturbed
Test Cramming and Vapor Cigarettes—Perfect Together
You'll be amazed how your vapor cigarette can help you cram for a test.
When you vape, nicotine is drawn into your body. Nicotine-rich blood passes from your lungs to your brain within seconds and immediately stimulates the release of many brain chemicals such as norepinephrine, acetylcholine, epinephrine, serotonin, dopamine, and beta-endorphin. The release of your brain’s hormones and neurotransmitters is responsible for most of these nicotine psychoactive effects and benefits:
- Enhanced concentration
- Pain reduction
- Anxiety reduction
- Increased brain reward systems
The benefits don’t stop there.
Got the study blues? A few throat hits from your vapor cigarette and you’ll be rewarded with a positive mood change. In 2006, Duke School of Medicine scientists discovered that people with depression who were treated with nicotine reported decreased depressive feelings.
Nicotine suppresses appetite, according to a study in the journal Science. If you puff on your vapor cigarette while your nose is buried in the books, you’ll take less snack breaks.
According to a recent article by Discovery Communications, nicotine binds to brain nerve receptors and causes nerve cells to fire more frequently—allowing you to maintain your cognitive abilities longer.
Vapor smoking may enhance your concentration and mood, but you can’t get through cramming for a test without some tried-and-true study techniques. We’ve got your back—give these techniques a try:
- Make notes about important points while you read
- When you’ve finished reading, review your notes, textbook chapter summaries, and anything else that’ll help you absorb key concepts
- Answer the questions at the end of each textbook chapter—professors sometimes develop test questions from these pages
- If you need to memorize dates, places, definitions, or other critical data, create and use flashcards\
- Get a cramming buddy—a partner can encourage you to continue when you’re ready to give up and make studying more fun, such as when using flashcards
- Professors often test students on class lecture material, so it’s important that you review lecture notes
- Is the test essay-based? Write one brief outline for every suspected question
- Use every trick you can for memorizing study material; rewrite the information, create a rap song using the information, or develop acronyms
When you’ve finished cramming, use a practice test that your professor gave you or create your own.
Finally, reward yourself. How does ending a study session with Double Apple Hookah or decadent chocolate sound? Treat yourself to a satisfying taste sensation with one of our tempting e-liquid flavors. You deserve it!
Learn about vapor cigarettes, e-smoking, vaping while traveling, celebrities who vape, and more in our blog and learning center. And click here to go to our online store for a wide selection of the best and coolest vapor cigarettes on the market today.