E-Cigs VS. Vaporizers
So how do you choose between an e-cig or a vaporizer? Here’s a look at the pros and cons of both, giving you a full frontal view of what you’re in for, and what you can expect, and which may sway your decision if you’re between a rock and a hard place when deciding!
E-Cigs: The basic, entry-level electronic cigarettes. These were the first devices to hit the market, and they are what many people think of as electronic cigarettes. They are made to look, feel, and work like traditional cigarettes, with no smoke, no tar, and no smell. They differ from vaporizers in their small size, lesser power, and simple design.
- Small, compact size
- Sneaky design looks just like traditional cigarettes and makes them easy to use in public.
- Easy as can be to use
- As portable as it gets
- Comfortable design
- Super affordable
- Batteries just don’t last long
- Not many options for accessorizing
- Not many ways to customize their performance
- Not many choices for altering performance
- Exclusively use cartridges
- Limited control options
E-Cigarette Vaporizers: AKA APV’s, or advanced personal vaporizers. Less technical than mods, and much more powerful than e-cigs, these devices offer a world of different options, ability to customize, and give users the ability to have exactly the performance they crave in a digital smoking device.
- Killer performance
- Endless varieties of styles; from basic to crazy advanced
- Customizations are the name of this game
- Personalize any device to your desires
- Very large hits of vapor
- Longer battery life than e-cigs
- Lots of power
- More technology
- Fill your own liquids
- Lots of control in your hands
- Typically larger than e-cigs (though for some, this is not a con)
- Can get pricey the more advanced the devices get
- Sometimes tricky to use
- Must learn about the parts and their workings for optimal usage
So, what do you think? Think you prefer one style over the other? Are you more likely to choose one more than the other? Both styles are great, offering a wide range of options to those who want and need them. While more users have transitioned to using vaporizers, e-cigs still remain a popular choice among the newly smoke-free as well as those who enjoy that style and are sticking to it. When it comes to vaping, take your pick!