Out with the Old, In with the New, How to Make E-Cigs Work for You
Every experience when it comes to switching from traditional tobacco cigarettes to electronic cigarettes is different. For some it’s a piece of cake, taking very little effort at all, and for others it’s a little more challenging, requiring more mind-power and work.
If you are concerned about how the transition is going to go, first of all, don’t worry! Millions of people all over the world have successfully made the switch to electronic cigarettes, and it can be done without stress or complications. Remember, we offer several options for people at different levels. Our different e-cig starter kits are the first thing that comes to mind, but our Reusable Express Kits, and e-cigarette disposables are really great products that can be used in the beginning for any smoker to give an overview of how they work.
Here’s a list of pointers to help make E-cigs work for you:
1. Give yourself time to adjust. Be patient, if you’ve been smoking for a long period of time, it’s realistic to have to do it gradually.
2. Play with different flavors, and the different nicotine strengths. You have options, and especially in the beginning it is wise to experiment with them to find what makes you happy.
3. Many people find that using tobacco cigarettes and alternative cigarettes together, alternating between the two in the beginning can really help. Some people find that at certain times of the day, having a regular cigarette can help with the transition. For instance; some people are fine with e-cigs exclusively through the day, except first thing in the morning, or after a big meal.
4. Don’t give yourself ultimatums!
5. work towards, goal setting is essential to overcoming many of life’s challenges, but don’t confuse your goals with unrealistic expectations. It can take a few weeks, or even a few months to transition totally. Some cigarette habits are easier to conquer than others.
6. Give your body a boost by taking extra good care of yourself. Think about it; cigarettes infused your body with a coursing stream of toxins the entire time you used them. Your body will have to get rid of them, and your dependence on them. Drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water a day will keep you hydrated and assist in cleansing those chemicals from your bloodstream.
7. Eat healthy, this is important no matter what you’ve got going on, but it can help make the transition process a little gentler. If your body is purging out toxins, adding toxins with the food you eat won’t help.
8. Get enough sleep, it’s always important!
9. Do an activity every day that makes you sweat. Sweating causes you to literally flush toxins out through your pores.
10. Visualize yourself being healthier, and living a more healthy lifestyle without cigarettes.