What to Know: Choosing a Nicotine Strength
Choosing an appropriate nicotine strength is super important to your experience when vaping. Some novices may jump right out of the smoking boat, thinking bigger, better, higher nicotine content! But I tell ya, the best way is not necessarily ‘more is more.’ Rather, you want to keep your nicotine somewhat on par with what you were previously smoking. Here is a look at the different ins and outs of finding the best nicotine level for your particular enjoyment of vaping. It’s all about the little things, and when vaping, these little things equate to everything!
The best nicotine strength will allow you to have a good throat hit, will not cause a sore throat, will feel good, should not make you cough excessively, and will resonate with what your body craves. If any of those things are happening, you may want to check your nicotine level.
Our e-liquids and e-cigarette cartridges are available in a wide array of different levels of nicotine. From 0 – 3.6% in our extensive line of e-liquids, and 0 – 2.4% in our cartridge selection, you’ve got the world at your fingertips!
Here is a breakdown, to make choosing a nicotine strength simple:
- 0% – No nicotine. This is self explanatory!
- 0.6% – Equivalent to Ultra Lights. Very mild.
- 1.2% – Equivalent to Lights. Fairly mild, perfect nicotine for the average smoker.
- 1.8% – Equivalent to Reds. Strong enough for a heavy/ 1 pack per day smoker.
- 2.4% – Equivalent to Unfiltered, and other varieties of extremely strong tobacco.
- 3.6% – Only the heaviest of smokers will be able to handle this level; we’re talking 2-packs/ day.
So, that’s the simplest way to figure it out, and why you need to figure it out. Choosing a nicotine level shouldn’t be hard, and one of the best things about electronic smoking is that there is plenty of room to experiment till you get it right!